The Timeline Cover Photo: A Great Creativity Face book design Ideas


The Timeline Cover Photo: A Great Creativity Face book design collection

This Invention for my User friend to pic and give the more attractive Look for his Facebook. Every person devote min time for his life give FB. For those with a creative sent, probably the most exciting change is the Timeline cover photo, an 851px x 315px canvas that you can fill with the image of your choice. Inserted into the lower left of the Timeline cover is your profile photo. The fun is coming up with interesting and clever ways to have your cover photo and your profile photo interact. For my cover photo, I simply made my profile photo the last in a chronological array of pictures of me: more click here
https://www.facebook.com/universaldesigner














Comments