Modern Hospital Detailing autocad DWG.

In the modernization time every one need beauty and perfect to every thing. Day by Day  interior designer  face a challenge for  make a best and different design to give the customer satisfaction. Earth have a limited space and people by the lose a heavy amount and need to use maximum are. Client need the how to look his building, what material we use and how to attract the customer. 

Hospital as a that place their doctor live 24 hour and save the people life. here life is most important part of Doctor and many kind of disease people come their and leaving in general ward they live with maximum people . In the interior design we are give the better plan to how much distance give in the bed and maximum use the land with lush of greenery. 

We give in this file all view hospital look safe and care. we show the maximum use of land and give all facility in small land space.  In the serious of auto cad layout file we present a complete  auto cad  file with  the  view for  modern hospital  Ground floor, sections details, dimensions, elevation and layout plan detail of modern hospital design.





Are you need same contact with me

Comments

Unknown said…
please send this drawing to me. my mail id is ar.farhankhan@gmail.com
Unknown said…
Pls I need diz drawing snd it to me on luckyoluwafemi366@gmail.com.
Unknown said…
i need this pls montheralsawy@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
i need this
dineshbhattarai1422gmail.com
Unknown said…
please send to me @hannajean12c@gmail.com
Unknown said…
Gentkeman; is it possible to share your layout and drawing for review in order to come back to yiu,,, pls provide via shurja@gmail.com
The Food Shack said…
Please send this file to karthik.rahul1999@gmail.com
nat said…
hi, I would like to have access to this file for educational purposes. please send it to 019510@aluno.uricer.edu.br
kirti said…
pleaseeeeeee i wait this file ....please send me..... pleaseeeee
sarıkış said…
can you send this dwg to me zeynepgulbagan@gmail.com
Kenya Briseño said…
Hi, I need this proyect, can you send me the dwg to me, please. aynek_kary@hotmail.com
Peter said…
Can you send me this dwg? I need it for a uni project. Thanks!
Unknown said…
¿Puedes enviarme este dwg? Lo necesito para un proyecto de la uni.

agha said…
Hi dear,
Please send me to eng.agha2012@gmail.com
waiyan said…
please, could you please share it to me ? thanks advance. saiwaiyanhtoon@gmail.com
Mohamad said…
Can please, could you please share it to me ? thanks advance. mhamad151212@gmail.com


elif said…
please send to me elifselamet2@gmail.com